1. How to understand yourself, get to the next level
2. Your mission and purpose: how to find it?
3. How to set measurable goals.
4. Analyze your fears on the way to achieving your publicity goals.
5. How to stay consistent, enjoy rejection and not give up.
6. How to recognize strengths and weaknesses, find your value and uniqueness.
You determined your uniqueness, set the goals you wanted to achieve, realized your blind spots, found out your strengths and weaknesses.
A list of practical tasks that help you overcome and become aware of your fears around publicity.
A checklist to fill out and track your goals (with columns: plans for the month, what I did today to get closer to my goal, analysis of the day).
Module 1: my unique story
Module 3: Pitching the media and getting featured (!)
Manual: How do you write a press release about yourself and send it to over 100 media channels in 5 minutes?
How do you become an international speaker and earn $1,000 or more per 45 minutes of speaking time via zoom?
The first media channels featured you, you received the "As Seen On" checkmark. You have been invited as a guest on podcasts. You found an approach to a celebrity in your niche + established contact with them and their team.
1. How to create your Media Kit and what you should have in it.
2. How to generate invitations to be interviewed on podcasts fast.
3. Create a list of target publications you can already be featured at (according to the publicity spiral).
4. Learn a list of life hacks on how you can quickly and efficiently spread your ideas far and wide.
5. Learn how to contact any person in the world and get a response from them!
6. Come up with the topics of the first articles with your story and publish them in reputable international online magazines.
7. Learning how to manage your publicity and use your media features + continue building your publicity up!
Module 2: Building Network + Learn How to Present Yourself
A checklist for a successful self-presentation.
A list of interview questions for VIPs, choosing them and understanding what will be exciting.
A guide with tips on how to create your first bio.
You've created your media bio, figured out who your dream mentors are - you've already even reached out to them (and got replies!).
1. How to answer the question "What do you do?" and introduce yourself in different settings and get noticed; + top 3 methods to introduce yourself and start a dialogue with any person.
2. How to present yourself and look & be confident (body language + mindset etc.)
3. What to write about a bio about yourself (for social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) and real media)
4. Why do you need a mentor? How to find them and get them interested in working with you.
5. Why may you want to become a mentor? Learn which opportunities you can uncover by being a mentor and how to leverage them to increase your authority.
6. Interview as the best networking tool: how to get interviews with authorities and celebrities of your dreams (!)
7. How to conduct an interview (what are the best questions to ask, how to present yourself at it)
8. How to find long-term business partnerships, how to build them